Sunday, 31 July 2016

Tommee Tippee Baby Food Blender Review

I recently purchased the Tommee Tippee baby food blender. now my sons 6 months old we wanted to start him slowly on different foods but we're cautious and prefer fresh homemade food. the same as we did with our daughter. so far, we've made Sausages, Carrots, Mash and Gravy. also Sweet Potato Mash, Chicken and Beans. he's as of yet to dislike anything we've given him. which is a major plus as my daughter was just like that, until she reached 2 and then hated pretty much everything!


I know theres been a lot of bad press over the other choice in Tommee Tippee food blender, but I've never received anything wrong with this one. I'm quite impressed to be honest, when my daughter was a baby, we used a normal food blender and it was no difference. we brought this one, as we wanted something to make smaller meals and also didn't take up much space in the kitchen cupboards. one meal that my son loves, and that my daughter did too. is what their dad started making when his eldest son (now 14) was a baby, which is 'baby food'.. lemme explain... it's just Mash, Spaghetti Hoops and Hotdogs. a simple, yet really tasty dish for any baby just starting to eat solids. I even sit and eat a bowl of it myself with a little ketchup - it's perfect! haha.

I've never been one to give my children baby food jars. they're just full of horrid stuff and the amount of times I've seen newspaper articles about Glass and other objects being found in the food jars, scares me! I don't want to innocently feed my baby to be surprised by something being inside! aswel as the few dishes my son likes to eat, I'm going to be starting him on more Pasta based foods, he's had Macaroni Cheese and loved it. but now I want to try, Lasagne, Spag Bowl, Pasta Bakes etc. also I  want to try making my own Smoothies, for Lacey-Niia aswel as my son. in hope, they'll get lots more fruits and veggies into them! 

if you have any yummy recipes or tips for baby feeding then please comment below - I'm always happy and open to trying new recipes out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment