Tuesday, 9 February 2016

A Busy Mummy's Housework Playlist

I tend to spend my days doing the housework whilst blasting out music on my phone or iPad whilst my toddler dances along and my new born sleeps. here's whats currently on my playlist. bare in mind some of these are old classics, child-friendly, teeny bopper style songs.. but then I have some really good up to date hits. who am I tryna kid? I listen to anything my daughter doesn't say "not that one mummy" to.

1. Little Mix ft Jason Derulo - Secret Love Song
2. Jess Glynne - Take Me Home
3. Zayn Malik - Pillow Talk
4. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
5. Craig David ft Big Narstie - When The Baseline Drops
6. Conor Maynard ft Anth - Hello 
7. Shawn Mendes - Stitches
8. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
10. Drake - Hotline Bling

I have a full playlist on my Spotify which is linked to the side where you see the Logo.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn Mendes - Stitches YESSS! I've been feeling Without You by the Piano Guys.

    ReplyDelete