Monday, 4 January 2016

2015 was a bit of a mixed year for me. we faced being homeless, being given just 2 weeks to find somewhere else to live, we finally found a house that we loved and got it. from then onwards, my life just went down hill big time. the only good thing about 2015, was my girl being as beautiful and clever then ever, and the fact that I found out I was pregnant, with a boy! eeep! I don't really wish to discuss much more than that from last year. as thats a past I'd much rather forget. but Christmas was amazing as it is each year. seeing my little princesses face light up when she see's Santa's footprints in the hall, and the presents all around the tree makes my heart fill with such happiness as she's so grateful for everything she receives.

here's afew things of I'm looking forward to this year;
- finally meeting my son.
- my baby girl turning 4.
- my baby girl starting big girl school!!!

I can't believe this year I become a mummy to two. It's the most incredible feeling ever being a mummy, having someone to love and care for unconditionally.

so, heres to 2016. hopefully a year of excitement and love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment