Saturday, 21 June 2014

Cussons Little Explorers Funky Fizz Bath Crackles REVIEW



my daughter is a self-confessed bathaholic. she asks for a bath all the time! at nearly 2 I find it hard to keep her entertained whilst I wash and do her hair.. so I tend to buy all kinds of fun bath toys and fun soaps you can imagine. recently my mum and stepdad brought some bath toys for the house for all the toddlers that come to stay. the Crazy Soap brand is actually quite good. the body paint is a bugger to clean off the bath but it's fun for the toddlers and even for me! the Peppa Pig foam soap is bloody brilliant too. I saw it in Sainsburys for £3.99 but I then saw it with a friend around christmas time just gone, in the Pound shop! bloomin' bargain! 




I like to put in some of the Radox Moisture Soak (pink bottle) in for bubbles aswel as a relaxant for her. I recently discovered Cussons latest creation 'Bath Crackles' it's like Rice Krispies for your bath. (without being edible, durhh!) once you've ran your bath water, you tip in the packet and then you hear the crackling.. then the water turns to a colour. Lacey-Niia's turnt blue. (I'm not sure if it always does!) she had fun listening to it crackle and pop and splashing about in the water afterwards. I brought the packet from Savers as it's the only place I've ever seen Cussons other than Sainsburys/Asda. it was £1 per sachet for 30g. I'm looking forward to more of the Cussions bath range to come out :) 

1 comment: