Thursday, 27 March 2014

What My Mum Taught Me

My mum showed me that life is precious and although she spent her life dedicated to having her children and doing the normal everyday motherhood routine, she never stopped showing us endless love. Growing up she didn't have a mum (or a dad really) and she made damn sure that myself and my brother wouldn't have to go through the same thing too. My parents separated when I was a teen and to be honest it didn't affect me much at all. My mum and I have been close like, forever. She's my bestfriend. She taught me that you can love someone without hurt being involved and without a shadow of a doubt I found that in love in my own daughter now too. 

If I could, I'd make sure my mum would be around forever, just the thought of her not being around scares me. But I'm not going to be morbid, I'm extremely proud of my mumma she's found love of her own and has a life where she feels happy and content. 

Here's afew pictures of me and my mumma!! (PS: she reads my blog so send her some love :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment