Monday, 10 March 2014

Review: John Frieda Frizz Ease


So part of being a bzzagent (more on what a bzzagent is and how to become one coming soon) I was given the opportunity to try out some of the new range of John Frieda Frizz Ease products. I originally opted for the straight smooth, but clicked the wrong button by mistake. So was sent the Curls kit, which I'm still quite happy with.

My hair is naturally wavy/curly and uncontrollably in a world of its own, no joke! So I never tend to stick to the same shampoo and conditioner as I've never found one that's done everything I wanted it to do. My hairs only perfect once I've had it professionally done by my hairdresser.

Shampoo & Conditioner: I'm highly impressed with these, they left my hair feeling super sleek and soft, smooth and shiny all from the first wash. The shampoo smells alittle like hair dye, but that's fine as it works fantastically. 

Calming Creme: I wish I could say this was a great product. But it just gave me greasy looking hair and it didn't give a 'luxury' feeling when using it. but I may be jumping the gun as this is the product out of the four that I have only used once. So maybe I need to try this one outta alittle longer.

Miraculous Recovery Serum: another fantastic product! I use this after washing and drying my hair, I apply it to the ends of my hair and it really does make a different from the first use. It eliminated the look of split ends, fly always and got rid of my frizzy hair! 

I'd recommend these products to you purely for the fact I love them and think others would too. I'll defiantly be repurchasing the shampoo, conditioner and recovery serum once I've finished these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment