Saturday, 29 March 2014

Proud Mummy Moment



I cannot begin to tell to you that feeling and emotion that rushes through your body when you meet your baby for the first time. It's like an adrenaline rush. In that very moment, every single pain you felt giving birth either naturally or a c-section it just disappears. I loved my baby from when I first found out. It was amazing to know that I had a human being growing inside of me, it was only I who could feel her kicking in a certain way, and only I could feel her hiccups. Its indescribable. Seriously.

I'm extremely proud of everything that Lacey-Niia does. From learning a new word to being able to help bake and cook dinner. I can't wait til she's old enough to make cupcakes properly and all those exciting yummy delights.

She's at the age that everything's hers, and no is her favourite word. I feel extremely guilty when I have to tell her off, but she's gotten into hitting and shouting at people. It's so bad she does it in public, to strangers! I love her so much it hurts just to think of a life without her. I don't understand how people can have children and then happily carelessly walk away from them with no remorse at all. It breaks my heart knowing there's children without a family, and a home.



The day my life changed is the day I had my little girl. She made everything worth it. That loss of energy when you're knee-deep in dirty nappies, piles of washing, and stacks of dishes to clean is when it hits you - your a mummy now. This is mummyhood. I love every single little bit of if. The good and the bad. It makes it all exciting and fresh. Everyday is different for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment