Thursday, 13 February 2014

Bye Bye Black Undereyes

So, heres my secret to hiding black under eyes and 'flawless' (if that's even possible) skin. A very long time ago, after I had lost around 6stone I asked my mum to go shopping with me for something to cover up my stretch marks on my shoulders. I asked the lady at the boots counter. Who suggested this, which is something I have never heard of before. Keromask.




I believe it's much better than MAC and Benefit. It's alittle pricey, but not too much. I paid £13 for mine. But it's lasted so long, I still have it now and I got it years ago! It's one of those holy grail products you never wanna throw away. But I'll defiantly buy another once mine has run out. 

As you can see, mines alittle tatty. But it's still got a lot of product left in. It's perfect for anything. It's known well for covering up tattoos. But can also be used for so many other things. Such as Undereyes, blemishes, rashes, you name it. This is your answer.

You can purchase this brand from Boots or from there own website which I'll link below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment