Friday, 24 January 2014

Be Thankful.


"there is always something to be thankful for."

this is one of the mantras I live by, no matter what struggles I'm dealing with or how hard my life seems, I think to myself that there is always someone worser off than me, someone who is at this moment is in pain and needing someone or is desperately just in need of a cuddle. it kills me alittle to know there is thousands of children across the world without parents, are in povitiy or being badly abused and neglected. theres nothing more in this world I'd love than alittle bit of the cliche' World Peace. noone should ever feel or be alone. I believe everyone deserves to feel special, wanted and loved. I wake up in the mornings thankful that I have a roof over my head, food in the cupboards, a warm home, clean clothes, and a happy daughter that is my world. every child should have that security at home.

I have always wanted a big family, but I had always stated that I would like to adopt and foster aswel as have my own children. I think it stems from the fact my mum was adopted and hearing stories from her childhood made me realise that every child without a home and someone to care for them needs hope that life isn't about what you haven't got, it's what you do with what you've got. I'd love to get back into working with children again, preferably working in childrens homes. purely for the fact it's rewarding to give back.


you hear so much in the news and in the papers of murdered / abused children and it makes me sick to my stomach, to know that the parents or anyone for that mater could ever think of hurting a child, let alone go ahead with it. Life for Life needs to be brought back over to the UK. I don't think it'll ever stop, but I believe if the social services focused on the people who have any signs that could pose a threat to a child need to be looked into more carefully as anyone can fake a smile and makeout they are a happy family. but looking deeper is where the truth appears.

sorry for dragging on, but it grinds me that people don't feel any remorse or guilt for their actions. love without expectations, and live without restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment