Monday, 13 January 2014

Who Am I?

Recently I've been pondering over who I am now, to who I was years back. If I'm honest, I'm not the same girl. I was once loud, open minded & friendly, sure I was never fully confident but with the help of my family and close friends I was getting there. then once I had met my daughters dad it all changed, I moved out of home, got engaged, lost a baby, got my own home, stopped talking to my mum, friends and became a reclouse. I fully regret all of it. I wasn't ready to leave home, emotionally, financially, or physically. I had a partner who I thought had loved me so I thought that it was all I needed. I was gullible, nieve and to be quite frank, I was stupid. I believed all the lies and sweet words were nothing but love and affection. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have put myself through it all. but then I feel disappointed in myself for regretting it as I wouldn't have my beautiful little girl. 2014 is the year I get the old me back. Become happy again. Cause my girls understanding things much more and I don't want her to believe this is the way to live a life. She's going to be proud of me, like I'm proud of my mum. I can't sit and judge anyone, as my mistakes have led me down a path I never wanted to go in. but I can give you my honest opinion. never trust a partner fully, always be aware that they can cheat, hurt you and lie about it. now I'm not saying cause my partners done this that yours will too, what I'm trying to say is that never give your all to someone unless they've given you reason to believe that you're theres too. love is the most amazing f'ed up feeling. especially when it's with the right person, you just know.

No comments:

Post a Comment