Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Yankee Candle Delight

So my dad recently visited his sister back in our hometown of Doncaster, once he came back he called and asked to meet up so he could see Lacey-Niia, he picked us up around 5pm today with a bag full of goodies! He and my aunt had brought myself and my daughter gifts. it wasnt our birthdays, or for any occasion but them being absolute sweethearts.

My aunt wrapped a cute pink little outfit for my girl with a top saying 'I love you mummy' and a pair of pink jeans to match! Some cute fluffy cuddly teddies, a hello kitty balloon, chocolate milk buttons, Minnie Mouse bottle, and a plaque with my daughters name on, well half her name. Guess Lacey is a rare name to find on anything, but Lacey-Niia is impossible unless its personalised. 




I was shocked when I looked at the bottom and saw a box with 'Yankee candle' on. I excitably lifted it out of the Winnie the Pooh gift bag and screeched 'awwwwh' it was a set of Yankee samplers. I also got a candle holder pot with my name engraved on it. It was so touching that they took the time to buy us gifts and to spend their hard earned money on us when there was really no reason to. I feel so blessed to have such a loving family. 



I'm currently laid in bed smelling 'baby powder' burning away in my new pot. The room now smells of new born babies! 




No comments:

Post a Comment