Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Cosatto Bizzy Betty pushchair



Recently I brought my daughter the new Cosatto Bizzy Betty pushchair special edition.
before though - I had a Mamas and Papas Pliko Pramette, which gave me nothing but hassle. it collapsed once whilst in use, it was stiff and hard to fold away. We had to change it twice as the shop wouldn’t give me a refund. so once the Kiddicare store opened up near us in Hedge End, so we went over on the opening day to have a look around, we saw this pushchair and fell in love with it. I had seen it on the Cosatto website and had loved it then, but seeing it in the flesh was what made the final decision for me. we’ve had it since March and it’s fabulous. I really do recommend Cosatto! it’s so bright and vibrant and have had so many compliments on how gorgeous the pushchair and my daughter is! all Cosatto products come with a 3 year guarantee on their own website. but you also get a guarantee if your purchase from Kiddicare. so if anything should go wrong at all, you will get a replacement. which with any age baby/toddler is perfect! I can't fault Cosatto at all, the pushchair is lightweight which makes for easier folding away and getting in and out of a car. I'm looking at the new Cosatto Pixelette OR the BowHow stroller for the next purchase. I can't believe the quality and colour-wheel of choice they have. if and when I have another baby, Cosatto will definitely be my go-to brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment