Friday, 24 May 2013

Start of a new era

I’ve always been into blogging, and showing my life through photos. so Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter were must haves for me. When I became pregnant with my first I was 18 and it was really quite scary along with the excitement. but I unfortunately miscarried, I had to be hospitalized and had an operation to remove the remains of the baby and to also check there was no signs of cancer, as that was what was showing as to why I lost my baby. it made me depressed and a recluse. I turnt to blogging to express how I felt and now I have a beautiful baby girl who is now 10 months old, I feel some what more comfortable with what happen to my first baby, not over it but now I feel ready to help others with either the same situation or with showing people what products etc I’m into using. 

okay so, rough stuff over.. I’m Louise, I’m 20, a wife and a mum to a 10 month old girl, also a step-mum to an 8 year old and 10 year old that are my partners children from a previous relationship. so I’m not going to be just talking about babies and toddlers, I’m going to be on about older children too.

 I love hearing from other mums and dads so if you want to chat or even just to nosey into my life message me and I’ll get back to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment